Interview 58 with James Welbes from The Events Calendar Plugin
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSSInterview 58 with James Welbes from The Events Calendar Plugin Click To Tweet
Today's interview is with James Welbes from The Events Calendar Plugin
(We at WP Plugins AtoZ have been using this plugin since it was created! Highly recommend this plugin for your own events!)
Main Talking Points:
- Free Version has a full fledged Calendar – either traditional view or list view – with the ability to sell tickets or have RSVP for your events on any device.
- Premium Version has Reoccurring Events option, Custom Fields, Advanced Widgets available.
- NEW Version 6.0 that is coming up soon has these main changes:
- Complete overhaul of the Reoccurring Events option, making it possible to change information on a single event within a series without removing it from the series!
- Operation will be faster, rather than taking quite a few minutes to create about 200 events at once, it will be completed within a few seconds!
- You will be able to create Tickets alongside of your Reoccurring Events, rather than having to go into each event individually to add tickets!
Listen to learn more!
If you're a plugin developer and you'd like to appear on the show, you can schedule an interview, donate your plugin for an upcoming contest, or submit your plugin for review.
How to contact The Events Calendar:
Main Website: TheEventsCalendar.com
WordPress.org: On WordPress.org
YouTube: The Events Calendar
LinkedIn: The Events Calendar