Why do you think Joomla is so widely accepted in the online industry today? There are many reasons to it. Let’s see some of the advantages a Joomla designing can offer a web master.
· It’s FREE: This is one of the biggest advantages. Joomla is a free open source open source content management system. It is available to anyone under the GPL license. Why would anybody outsource their website programming to a professional and spend a huge amount when you can do it yourself in a very professional manner?
· Large number of modules: Any CMS system is becomes competent if it is supported by modules to enhance their inbuilt capacity. Joomla has more than 2000 modules currently showing online.
· Available in many languages: Joomla is one of the few CMS which is multi-linguistic. You can design your website with different languages using Joomla.
· Maintenance: It can be bit of a task when it comes to managing a website. Even tech savvy professional find it difficult to maintain a website. Let alone a lay man. But websites designed by Joomla are not at all difficult to maintain as it is quite user friendly.
· Updating: Joomla is a self-updating application. You do not have to be on a look out for individuals or software to keep updating Joomla. A person with good knowledge of Joomla can look into updating the application on their own.
These are some of the advantages of a basic Joomla application. In case of advanced Joomla applications, one can find even more features which make a Joomla powered website more fun to work with. Since Joomla offers so many valuable advantages, people all over the world have well accepted it to create small time websites to large complex corporate websites or portals and community portals for gaming, blogging and profiles.
You can get instant topic-specific joomla websites, joomla extensions, joomla templates, joomla video tutorials all at ReadyMadeJoomla.
About the Author:
Bandeep Jaswal is an Internet marketer, Article marketer, Website developer,Innovator, PPC marketer.